BUILD YOUR CAREER
At McCourt Partners, we think creatively and we work collaboratively. Our people are like the places we build: bold, adaptable, and ready to grow.
If you want to join an entrepreneurial team focusing on results and a mission to support our partners and communities – we want to hear from you.
JOIN THE TEAM
Our success is built on diverse perspectives, backgrounds, identity groups and lived experiences.
We offer competitive benefits packages, including time-off programs (including time off to volunteer), health and life insurance, a safe harbor 401(k) plan, and an investment in learning and development opportunities.
McCourt Partners is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, disability, age, familial, caregiver, or veteran status, or any other status protected under applicable law.
OUR BENEFITS SUPPORT US
As a company of builders, we understand that building for ourselves is the foundation of building for others. That’s why we offer a robust rewards package that helps you and your family to be healthy and secure.
Health & Wellness
We believe that the health and well-being of our employees is critical to our success.
- 90%-100% employer contribution rate for health & wellness benefits – for employees and family coverage
- High quality medical, dental, and vision plans available with several options to choose from across the US
- Coverage for eligible spouses, domestic partners, and dependents up to age 26
- Financial wellness: Employer contributions to your 401(k) plan regardless of whether you contribute
Flexibility & Time Away
In today’s busy world, it is essential to have time away from work to disconnect and recharge, as is having flexibility in how, when, and where you work.
- 11 company paid US holidays with offices typically closing early the day before a holiday
- Additional paid time off including vacation, sick leave, parental leave, disability leave, bereavement, and jury duty
To help you prepare for the expected and unexpected, we provide:
- Educational assistance program to support professional development
- Fully paid short term disability up to 26 weeks; company paid long term disability coverage; company paid Life Insurance up to 2x your compensation
- Employee Assistance Program that provides solutions and guidance to help navigate life’s transitions, challenges and opportunities
- Travel reimbursements for those who need to travel to obtain medical care not available locally.
- Adoption assistance program that provides reimbursements of eligible adoption expenses.
To apply, send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the position in your subject line. If you do not see a position that is a match but would like us to know of your interest, please indicate “Future Opportunities” in your subject line.
We will post specific job openings as they become available. Please check back soon.
McCourt Partners participates in E-Verify.